- Minimal Pretreatment
- Recovery > 75 - 90 % Permeate (Treated Water)
- High rejection of Contaminants such as COD, BOD, TDS, Heavy Metals etc.
- Low Scaling of membranes
- Easy Cleanability
Challenges of Leachate treatment process
- COD in landfill Leachate is partially not biodegradable (“Hard COD”)
- Salt content and heavy metals cannot be eliminated by conventional treatment methods
- Hence Reverse Osmosis is the only technology, capable of reducing almost all parameters!
- Treated Leachate ( RO permeate) can be discharged back to the environment or can be utilized for irrigation or process water
- Modular, flexible construction